Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hey! :)

Hi guys,
My name is Jessica Parenteau and this is my third year at RIC.  I live in Blackstone, Massachusetts, which is on the Rhode Island border, about thirty minutes from the college.  I spent a lot of time at the Cape this summer, and enjoyed the beach. Something that's different about me is I have Celiac Disease, so that means that I can't eat anything with gluten in it. I haven't eaten a real piece of pizza in a while, but that's okay with me. I decided to take this class because it sounded interesting, and the issue of gender pops up everywhere in society today. When I'm not in class or going to other classes, I like to read, bake, and listen to music. That's just a little about me. I'm looking forward to a good semester. 

Jessica :)


No comments:

Post a Comment