Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Second Random Blog!

I was at Target the other day, and I saw this! I was super excited about how Merida is now sold with her bow and arrows! I look at this as progress because girls can now play with the bow and arrows that Merida did. They get to play with the weapon that are only acceptable for boys. 

The rest of the Merida dolls looked like this. She's in her pretty dress, and with her brothers. 

I also work at the Wrentham Outlets and a few months ago a Disney Store opened up there. I was finally able to go this past Monday. They have a whole Brave section! You can actually by a hammer like thing for boys, and they had more items with Merida and her bow. Sadly the only costume you can buy is the nice princess like one, not her other dress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment